Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Perfect Day

Brooks LOVES being outside and roaming around. He's not into organized games outside yet like soccer or baseball, but he does love to hunt and fish and explore...especially with his Daddy. Since this winter has not been a winter at all, we've been able to spend lots of time outside (I seriously don't even think I've worn my heavy winter coat). Chad invited one of his friends and his son to come out and fish with us at a local park one weekend and all the boys had such a great time. And Laney and I found ways to entertain ourselves on the hill while watching the boys fish. I love my family. I love being outside. So, I guess you could say that it was a perfect day.
See the fish the boys caught?!
Like Laney's pose? It was cracking me up.
Ahh...my little Laneybug.

No comments: