Saturday, March 6, 2010

Haircut

Before:


After:

Brooks had his second haircut while we were in Arlington last weekend. The special part about this haircut is that he got it cut by Lynn. Lynn has been cutting my hair since THE EIGHTH GRADE! She was so excited to cut Brooks' hair. She pampered him and showered him with kisses. There was no flat screen TV with Baby Einstein's and no fun booster seat, yet he still did just fine. And when he did start to get squirmy - we gave him a sucker (looking at the pictures I realized we gave him 2 suckers - one before the haircut so he wouldn't run around the store and break stuff, and one at the end of his haircut).
He looks so different with his new haircut. It's so short! And when I look at him I see a big boy instead of my little baby...tear.

2 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

It's adorable!!

Devon said...

He looks like such a big boy! Too cute!