Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Official!!

No, I'm not pregnant. It's funny how that is the first thing that people think of you when you tell them you have news. Although, our news is pretty exciting. After much prayer - Chad and I have decided to move our family down to Texas. The first week of June we will be packing our bags and driving South to Austin. We have no definite plans thus far, but we know that God has some big plans for us being back in the Lone Star State. I will continue to give updates and more information as it comes. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

4 comments:

Devon said...

Heather that is so exciting! Yay for being back in Texas!!

cmf9ferrell said...

Yea!!!!!! Finally you will be in close driving distance from me...just in time to meet my little baby! ;)

Jennifer said...

Awesome! I am so glad you will be close now we can all get together more often. We just need to get Lexi back to Texas and the whole gang can be reunited!

megan said...

How exciting! I'll be praying for you guys and this big move!