Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prayer Please

For those of you who don't know, I've been looking for a part-time job teaching somewhere in the Lakeway area.  Yesterday I had two interviews!  One isn't even worth mentioning because it was yucky and nothing that I really wanted to be a part of.  But the other one was near perfect (I say near perfect because is anything ever really perfect?).  The job is for a 4-5 year old classroom for Canyon Creek Church Preschool.  It is Tuesday - Friday, 9:00-1:00.  It pays surprising well, and I would get Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, and Spring Break paid time off plus 4 additional days of sick leave.  It doesn't run but just a few weeks in the summer, so I'd probably have to find some work during the summer months to make up the difference.  Brooks could be in a toddler room for next to nothing money wise.  So, the director called today and offered me the job...BUT - they don't have a spot open for Brooks.  So I have to either find alternate care for him (which kind of defeats the purpose) or pray that someone else in the toddler room drops out.  So, I would ask that you pray for the latter.  I really liked being at that school yesterday and just felt happy there.  Please pray that God would be in control and that I will be able to hand it over to Him.  If this doesn't work then there must be something more perfect out there for me.  

3 comments:

Devon said...

You are definitely on my list.

Jennifer said...

we will be praying

cmf9ferrell said...

I will be praying! Keep me updated!