Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We're still here...

Since the move we have not had internet at the house until today. I have felt totally disconnected from the world. And by "world" I mean blogs and facebook. So, sorry if I haven't commented on your blog or facebook lately...it's not that I didn't care. In the meantime, we've been having all kinds of fun in our new house:


Brooks got a new chair from Birdie. He totally loves it and sometimes he'll just go sit in it for fun:

Brooks found this bag of animal cracker crumbs in the trash. I guess he thought it would be a good idea not to waste any. He got the bag out and started digging the crumbs out and eating them:

B just chillin' after another rough day:

Gammy and Pops came to visit and were a HUGE help while we went shopping for furniture. Here's an early morning pic of Brooks with his Gammy:

Sometimes we even get a picture together:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

he looks so grown up and not like a baby.

Devon said...

We are glad you are back. :)

cmf9ferrell said...

I love Brooks's shoes!! Are they new?