Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pregnancy: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

The Good:
There is a miracle growing into of me. What gets any better than that?
The Movement. I love feeling Laney move around inside of me. It makes me smile every time.
Knowing that Brooks is going to have a little sister. He's going to be a great big brother.

The Bad:
Throwing-Up.
Heartburn.
Peeing every 30 minutes.

The Ugly:
Dry-heaving.
Water retention.
Wearing a two piece.

Here I am at 19 weeks the night I found it I was carrying Laney!

3 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

You look great!!! And tan!! (Jealous)!

Jennifer said...

I agree...you look great! It is all worth it in the end, right! Oh, the things we do for our little ones! Congrats again...girls are lots of fun!

Devon said...

Heather, you look adorable! I can't wait to see you again in person. Last time you didn't really have a tummy. :)