Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh girl!

I love to nuzzle my face up against her cheeks. They may be small...but they are so adorable.

I love putting bows in her hair...everyday. Okay, so this bow was just for fun, and just for this picture. It's so big on her little head - it cracks me up!

I love that over Christmas she wore her first little dress with tights. I've been waiting to see her in tights. In my opinion there's nothing cuter than a little girl with tights and a dress.

I love how she holds her head up to look around. Her adorable little tongue sticking out is pretty darn cute, too. And check out those BRIGHT blue eyes.
Man - she's so stinking cute!

I love her smile. She is smiling more everyday and completely loves interacting with us. She has this funny smile where she opens her whole mouth.

And then she has this funny smile out of the side of her mouth.

I have to say...I love the pink! I never thought I would. I guess as long as it's not on me it's okay.

3 comments:

Jess, Ryan, and Melody said...

I love how much you love your little angel :) Great pictures!

cmf9ferrell said...

SOOO stinkin cute!! I can't wait to hold her!!!!

Niki said...

Hi! My name is Niki "Stockton" Weston and Jill and I were great friends in highschool and I know chad as well. I came across your blog from Casey Watford's blog. Your children are adorable and I can't believe Chad has these two children...I still picture him as Jill's cute little brother :) I was wondering if you would mind passing my email onto Jill...I haven't talked to her since her wedding and would love to get back in touch with her. Please tell Chad I said hi and congratulations on his beautiful family! Thanks...

Niki - nsweston@gmail.com
addieweston.blogspot.com