Monday, December 19, 2011

My Growing Girl

My little peanut finally has a little belly. I love seeing her belly hang over her little leggings. I know it doesn't seem like much, but just remember that we've come along way considering that my little peanut was once just 4 pounds!
We thought, since Delaney now has 8 teeth, we should probably start brushing them. She loves to brush her teeth!
I just love this picture. Laney found one of my beanies and put it on while hanging out around the house...too cute!
Laney is finally walking. She takes cautious steps, but she is walking around most of the time.
I love her "longer" hair. I am constantly putting her hair in a ponytail or pigtails - I just love it!

1 comment:

cmf9ferrell said...

I love that little belly! Was that purple outfit her Halloween costume? Cute Pics!