Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Playing with Friends

Well, summer is over (I guess it has been for weeks now), and I am realizing that I neglected posting some pretty fun things.  Right before it ended, back in August, the kids and I took a trip up to Arlington to visit some friends.  Brooks had a BLAST with all his friends.  Of course, the mommies had fun staying up late and talking as well.  First we stayed a few days with Cari and Parker and Pierce.  It's great because Brooks and Parker are just 11 months apart, and Delaney and Pierce (who I forgot to get a picture of) are just 6 months apart.  They all played so well together.  Brooks and Parker played nonstop.

Brooks and Parker were always coming up with crazy things.  
Seriously?!  I heard them giggling and I came in to find them hiding in Parker's laundry hamper.  
Silly Boys.

They did manage to chill for a few minutes and snuggle in bed to watch some cartons.  


We also went to visit Melissa and Ethan and Averie.
We had a great time at the Dallas Zoo.

No comments: